10 September 2011

FORSAKEN


My vampire from the northern side of the world..
His blue blood rising…
His pale skin burns under the sun…
The owner of my black heart…


This is one of my vampire works (no reference). Of course I made this for my fondness of vampire and horror movies. 

I use black crayon for his eyes and colored pencil for his chain. The red Chinese ink stick is for the background and black bottled Chinese ink for the rest. My favorite part is when I was making detail on his face and his hair with pen. It took me two weeks to finish this.






Any unauthorized copying, modification, redistribution or display of any content of my work for personal or commercial use, whether in whole or in part, without my written permission is strictly prohibited. All work are Copyright of Poisonlolly