29 August 2011

Inside The Reeking Darkness; Rise Of The Dark Angel


"Even in blinding darkness, there’s always hope, though you think the light may have forgotten you."

Made with Pen and Twin Pen on Canson Acid Free Paper (210mm x 297mm).

The Dark Angel figure in this work is taking reference from RYONAI of BLAM HONEY I choose him because his image is very interesting and unique. It fit just right with the concept I had in mind.

The most difficult part was creating his wings. I need to made sure that the wings flow correctly, it took more than two days to created it perfectly. I love details. 





photo


Any unauthorized copying, modification, redistribution or display of any content of my work for personal or commercial use, whether in whole or in part, without my written permission is strictly prohibited. All work are Copyright of Poisonlolly